As the sole agency supplier to the HM Prison Service for the provision of maintenance trades and support operatives. Working for AMEY within Low Newton Prison, you will need to possess a professional and mature attitude with the relevant qualifications listed:
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating.
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Installing and Maintaining Commercial Heating Systems.
Your main role is to ensure the planned preventive maintenance programme is in line with the specifications and work packages. You main duties will consist of:-
- Routine and Non-Routine Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Identification of life expired equipment
- Main water supply repairs
- Inspections, water samples and risk assessment
- Comply with the Prison's extensive Health and Safety Policy.
- To undertake out of hours call-out duties as per rota requirements.
Due to the challenging environment of the workplace, the ideal candidate needs to be able to think logically and systematically as well as possess a level headed approach to working.
What you'll get in return
You will in return have a guaranteed point of contact throughout the vetting and application process and weekly payment on submission of your time-sheet.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.