are attempting to be a leading provider of homes and excellent services in Britain's rapidly developing Ocean City. With a great workforce we deliver good quality, well-managed and well-maintained homes.
Our high standards mean that we ask a lot of our staff. Qualifications, competency and experience must be complemented by qualities like flexibility, enthusiasm, willingness to grasp opportunities as they arise, together with a passion to succeed. The role
of the Multi-Skilled Gas Safe Plumber is to carry out plumbing repairs, gas safety checks and servicing, heating repairs and some installation work utilising most craft trade skills. This role also involves carrying out gas remedial work and water hygiene risk assessments to our housing stock within Plymouth. As
you would expect from a sector leader we offer:
The ideal candidate will:
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Flexible working
- Excellent defined contributions pension with a high level of employer contributions
- 25 - 30 days leave (after 5 years) plus bank holidays.
- Onsite gymnasium
- A significant investment in learning and personal development
- The opportunity to live in a beautiful and vibrant part of the Southwest
- Holds the following qualifications -
City and Guilds 6129, Levels 2 & 3 NVQ in Plumbing; or near equivalent 6129.
Valid ACS certificates: CCN1, CENWAT1, CPA1 & UDHW
- Has proven experience within a similar role allowing you to utilise the above qualifications.
- A proven ability to work independently within a team and work flexible hours to meet the needs of the service.
- Has values in providing great customer care.
- A company van will be provided for business use only, therefore a full, current driving licence is essential.
- Applicants will preferably have successfully completed a recognised Plumbing Apprenticeship and have experience in maintaining/installing gas central heating systems, carrying out gas servicing and all aspects of domestic plumbing.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please select apply and complete our form, making reference to the person specification to demonstrate how you consider that your knowledge, skills and experience meet the requirements of the job.
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Keith Crawley 01752 388005. This post is not suitable for job share.
Please note that we do not accept CV's or letters of interest.
Shortlisting Date: Wednesday 22nd September 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday 30th September 2020
We are a committed Equal Opportunities employer. We welcome applications from suitably talented people from any community and background.
Multi Skilled Gas Safe Plumer JD October 2019