Your Recent Pages:
General Practitioner - Private GP Surgery - Braintree, Essex- Up to £105,000 per annum with NHS Pension
Full time or part time roles available
A national healthcare company is looking for a newly-qualified or experienced General Practitioner to join their surgery in Braintree, Essex. The company offer a transferable NHS Pension and a superb salary of up to £105,000.
The benefits of this General Practitioner role:
* Up to £105,000 per annum
* NHS Pension
* Full or part time positions
* Relevant training and development opportunities
Duties as a General Practitioner:
* Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
* Adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
* Working with the Practice Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan - including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
* To work closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care, including attendance at practice team meetings.
* Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
* Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
* Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
* Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
* At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for The Practice
Essential requirements of this General Practitioner role:
* Be registered with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
* To be an experienced doctor with GP accreditation
* To hold MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
* A sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
* Have good organisational skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
* A clear commitment to delivering quality and patient focused service
* A record of continuous professional development
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email [email protected]
Attained audited status from the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation)
Ranked among the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 2015
Ranked among the UK's Best 100 Small Companies to Work For by the Sunday Times
Assessed and registered against the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Standard
Ranked in the UK's Best Workplaces Awards (Medium) 2016
Winners of the Best Back Office Support Team Award and Best People Development Business Award at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards 2016.
Liquid Healthcare is the healthcare and nursing division of Liquid Personnel, an award-winning recruitment consultancy working throughout the UK. For more information on Liquid Personnel, please visit www.liquidpersonnel.com
Braintree, England, Essex, United Kingdom