Cleaner Operative Needed
You will join us as part of our specialist cleaning crew, playing an integral part in consistently providing safe, clean and hygienic environments in which our customers can thrive. No need to have experience we offer full training and a great culture for you to thrive in our working environment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and caring individual, the successful candidate will be part of a team at Knaphill Junior School. Position:
Cleaner, Part Time, PermanentLocation:
Knaphill Junior School, Surrey, GU21 2QHJob type:
Part Time, PermanentHours:
3 Hours per day, 3:30pm-6:30pm. Mon-FriSalary:
£9.30 per hourInterviews:
Please see our attached interview guidance as your health and well being is important to usCleaner Responsibilities:
- Undertake either individually or as part of a team, the cleaning of premises maintaining excellent hygiene standards in accordance with the site specification.
- Carry out duties in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act (1974) and Nviro's Health and Safety Policy.
- Duties will vary dependent on the site specification but must include emptying of litter bins, dusting / polishing of furniture and fitments, damp wiping fixtures and fittings including sanitary ware, vacuum cleaning, damp mopping and using a variety of electrical cleaning equipment.
- Duties may also include other periodic tasks e.g., wall washing, carpet cleaning, resurfacing of floors, washing furniture and internal window cleaning.
- An understanding of cleaning methods.
- Experience of working in a cleaning environment is preferred, but full training will be provided.
- BICSc qualification or equivalent would be a benefit.
- An understanding of health and safety practices.
- The ability to communicate, in English, clearly and concisely.
- Working as part of a team collaboratively
- Full DBS is required and will be completed by Nviro
- DBS paid
- Real living wage
- Personalised uniform
- Holiday entitlement
- Fortnightly pay
- Employee recognition scheme
- Recommend a friend scheme