menu
EST 1985
Serving classified ads since 1985.
Serving classified ads since 1985.
Sorry no location available with such name.

Search Filters

Popular Areas in Flats & Apartments For Sale

We Have 1 Cheap Flats & Apartments For Sale in Southport, Merseyside - Residential Property

£139,995

STUNNING APARTMENT

  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
A Stunning Second Floor Apartment situated on a popular road within easy reach of Birkdale village centre and its local amenities including the train station, ...
location_onWeld Road, Southport, England, Merseyside, PR8 2DL, United Kingdom
We don't currently have enough adverts in your area, below are similar adverts that you may find interesting near Southport, Merseyside

£90,000

OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN

  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
**OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN AND TO INCLUDE THE FREEHOLD OF THE BUILDING** Viewings are Highly Recommended of this Two Bedroom Ground Floor ...
location_onClayton Street, Skelmersdale, England, Lancashire, WN8 8HX, United Kingdom

£139,950

MODERN RETIREMENT APARTMENT

  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
Offered For Sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this Modern & Spacious First Floor Apartment which is 1 of only 2 of this style and the largest within ...
location_onGreen Lane, Ormskirk, England, Lancashire, L39 1ND, United Kingdom

£64,950

SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR FLAT

  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
CURRENTLY LET AT 400PCM ON AN ASSURED SHORTHOLD BASIS GIVING A POTENTIAL INVESTMENT YIELD OF 7%.A Spacious First Floor Flat which has been recently re-decorated ...
location_onWhitburn, Skelmersdale, England, Lancashire, WN8 8HL, United Kingdom

£75,950

ATTRACTIVE FIRST FLOOR FLAT

  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
##OPEN DAY 24/1/2020 1PM-4PM## Early Viewings are Highly Recommended of this Superb, First Floor Flat which is offered on a 70% Share Basis with the remaining 30% ...
location_onMillers Court, Ormskirk, England, Lancashire, L39 4XF, United Kingdom

£69,995

2 Bed, 1 Bath Property For Sale

  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
CURRENTLY LET AT £380PCM ON AN ASSURED SHORTHOLD TENANCY GIVING A POTENTIAL INVESTMENT YIELD OF 7%. A First Floor, Two Bedroom Apartment in attractive order throughout ...
location_onInglewhite, Skelmersdale, England, Lancashire, WN8 6JQ, United Kingdom

£124,950

LOVELY GROUND FLOOR FLAT

  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
A Lovely Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat which is situated in a Popular Semi Rural Location with superb open views and offers spacious accommodation ideal ...
location_onHeyescroft, Ormskirk, Bickerstaffe, England, Lancashire, L39 0HB, United Kingdom

£109,950

SUPERB INVESTMENT/FIRST TIME BUY

  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
*SUPERB INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY/FIRST TIME BUY OR RETIREMENT PROPERTY* Early Viewings are Highly Recommended of this Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat which is immaculate throughout ...
location_onLiverpool, England, Merseyside, L31 6EG, United Kingdom

£125,000

OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN

  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1
Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this Superb and Immaculate Second Floor Flat which is limited to those of fifty five years or above and ...
location_onOrmskirk, England, Lancashire, L39 4YX, United Kingdom
loder image