Job Title: Multi Skilled Engineer
Salary: Up to £32,500
Location: Mobile - Newbury
Type: Permanent - Full Time
We are on the look out for a Mobile Multi skilled Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical) to join our client, one of the Leading providers of Facilities maintenance worldwide. The successful candidate will have be responsible for the planned and reactive maintenance on their assigned sites throughout the Newbury area
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out routine and reactive maintenance across the sites
- Fault diagnose both mechanically and electrical
- Order parts and ensure there is suitable amounts of spares available to carry out planned and reactive maintenance
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and compliance policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure a customer focused approach is maintained and good working relationships are kept with the client.
- Have a flexible attitude towards working overtime
- City and Guilds or NVQ in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- 2391 or 2394/95 Is desirable
- Experience with General Building maintenance is Desirable
- UK Driving license is essential for this role
- Health and Safety Trained
On offer are a competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement and great training and development opportunities so if you are looking for a change of career and would like to be considered for this role, apply with an up to date CV
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Reading, England, RG1, United Kingdom