* A generously proportioned three bedroomed traditional Town house
* Now requiring some general refurbishment but offering lots of potential
* Ideal for investors or first time buyers looking for a project
* To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain!
* Gardens to the front and rear.
* Accommodation comprises: Hallway, lounge, kitchen, dining room
* First Floor: Three double bedrooms and bathroom/W.C.
* Call us on 01782 595050 and we will arrange you a viewing
HALLWAY: Fiitted carpet.
LOUNGE: 13'5" x 13'8" narrowing to 11'8 (4.09m x 4.17m x 3.55m), Fitted carpet, feature fireplace.
KITCHEN: 8'9" x 8'9" (2.67m x 2.67m), Stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, pantry, vinyl flooring, under stairs store.
DINING ROOM: 10'8" x 10'4" (3.25m x 3.15m), Fitted carpet.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, access to loft, airing cupboard.
BATHROOM/WC: Panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM ONE: 13'11" x 10'8" (4.24m x 3.25m), Fitted carpet.
BEDROOM TWO: 14'5" x 10'3" (4.39m x 3.12m), Fitted carpet.
BEDROOM THREE: 13'11" narrowing to 7'0 x 8'10" narrowing to 5'7 (4.24m x 2.13m x 2.69m x 1.70m), Fitted carpet.
EXTERNALLY: Garden to the front. Enclosed rear garden with lawn and brick outbuildings.