* A three storey modern mews style home.
* Lovely residential location at popular Blythe Bridge.
* Benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
* Also features garage and enclosed rear garden.
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Hallway, ground floor W.C. kitchen and good sized lounge.
* First floor: Two bedrooms and bathroom/W.C.
* Second floor: Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room.
* There is a Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden from bedroom two.
* No upward chain.
GROUND FLOOR W.C.: Low level W.C. wash hand basin, central heating radiator.
KITCHEN: 10'5" x 9'1" (3.18m x 2.77m), Inset single drainer sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, integrated oven and hob, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, working surfaces, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
LOUNGE: 14'7" x 14'4" (4.45m x 4.37m), Fitted carpet, two central heating radiators, UPVC French doors to rear garden.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, store, central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO: 14'4" x 10'10" (4.37m x 3.30m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, Juliet balcony overlooking rear garden.
BEDROOM THREE: 14'5" x 8'0" (4.39m x 2.44m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/W.C.: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C. central heating radiator.
ON THE SECOND FLOOR
MASTER BEDROOM: 14'6" x 12'2" (4.42m x 3.71m), Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, archway to...
DRESSING ROOM: 10'7" x 8'3" (3.23m x 2.51m), En-suite shower room, shower compartment, low level W.C. pedestal wash hand basis, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY: Open plan front garden. Enclosed garden to the rear featuring raised decking. Garage.
LOCATION: From Meir Park/Blythe Bridge roundabout proceed along Uttoxeter Road heating into the village of Blythe Bridge. Continue past the level crossing and Millbrook Gardens is then situated on the left hand side.