* An excellent modern mid-town house
* Situated in a pleasant residential cul de sac close to town
* Many impressive features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* A driveway provides ample off road parking for two cars
* Lovely enclosed garden with pergola and decking enjoying a good degree of privacy
* Beautifully presented and appointed accommodation comprises; Hallway
* Living room, fitted breakfast kitchen and ground floor WC
* On the first floor are two good size bedrooms and luxury shower room/ WC
* Make sure to add this wonderful home to your list of must see properties!
HALLWAY: Ceramic tiling to floor, sealed unit double glazing.
LIVING ROOM: 14'6" x 13'4" (4.42m x 4.06m), uPVC sealed unit double glazing, two central heating radiators, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN: 13'4" x 8'10" (4.06m x 2.69m), Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, ceramic tiling to floor, integrated four ring gas hob with electric oven, plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for automatic dish washer, integrated refrigerator/freezer, uPVC French door to rear.
GROUND FLOOR WC: Low level WC, ceramic tiling to walls and floor, vanity wash hand basin, heated towel radiator.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Laminate flooring and carpet to stairs, central heating radiator, access to the loft via retractable ladder having boarding and lighting.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: Luxury suite comprising shower compartment, wash hand basin, low level WC, ceramic tiling, heated towel radiator.
BEDROOM ONE: 11'7" x 9'0" (3.53m x 2.74m), Fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO: 13'3" x 7'1" (4.04m x 2.16m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing store.
EXTERNALLY: A driveway provides ample off road parking, there is an enclosed garden to the rear featuring decking pergola and ornamental slate chippings.
LOCATION: Leaving Longton via Anchor Road turn immediately right onto Sutherland Road and turn left onto Bridgewood Street , right into Goddard Street then immediately right onto Whitegate Grove.