* A most impressive period residence full of style and character
* A mews style home that was once part of a much larger detached property
* Beautifully presented interior comprises hallway, lounge
* Sitting room with French doors to conservatory, kitchen
* First floor two good double bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* A host of period features are complemented by gas central heating and double glazing
* Enclosed garden area with driveway providing parking to the rear
* Great location near to Longton Park
* Call us on 595050 to arrange your appointment to view
HALLWAY: Original tiled floor.
SITTING ROOM: 12'4" x 12'2" (3.76m x 3.71m), Exposed and treated floorboards, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, feature fireplace with log burner, central heating radiator.
LIVING ROOM: 15'3" x 14'0" (4.65m x 4.27m), Laminate flooring, feature fireplace with open fire, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit French doors to conservatory.
CONSERVATORY: 8'11" x 8'6" (2.72m x 2.59m), uPVC sealed unit double glazing, tiled floor.
KITCHEN: 9'2" x 8'0" (2.79m x 2.44m), Belfast sink with cupboards below, range of base and wall storage units, working surfaces. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating radiator, double glazing, store.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR: The property stands behind a wall forecourt and there is a small front garden area. At the rear is an enclosed garden, sitting area, shed and large timber gate leading to off road parking.
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BATHROOM/WC: Free standing bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, double glazing, store housing gas central heating boiler.
BEDROOM ONE: 121'8" x 12'1" (37.08m x 3.68m), Exposed and treated floorboards, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, access to loft.
BEDROOM TWO: 14'2" x 8'9" (4.32m x 2.67m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY: Enclosed yard to the rear.