* A spacious traditional Victorian terraced home.
* Enclosed yard which leads to a splendid rear garden stretching to approximately 90ft.
* Also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
* Attractively presented and generously proportioned accommodation comprises :
* Dining Room, Living Room, Fitted Kitchen, Rear Hallway and Bathroom/WC.
* On the First Floor are two Double Bedrooms.
* An internal inspection is strongly advised.
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange an appointment.
* Alternatively contact us by email at [email protected]DINING ROOM: 14'1" x 12'6" (4.29m x 3.81m)
, Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing. UPVC door, feature fire surround with mirror above. Open plan staircase to first floor.LOUNGE: 12'0" x 11'0" (3.66m x 3.35m)
, Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.KITCHEN: 14'0" x 6'2" (4.27m x 1.88m)
, Inset single drainer sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, work surfaces, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, gas central heating boiler, tiling. Store.REAR HALLWAY:
UPVC rear door. Store.BATHROOM/WC:
Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling.ON THE FIRST FLOORLANDINGBEDROOM ONE: 12'0" x 11'3" (3.66m x 3.43m)
, Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.BEDROOM TWO: 12'7" x 10'5" (3.84m x 3.18m)
, Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.EXTERNALLY:
There is an enclosed yard which leads to a splendid enclosed rear garden stretching to approximately 90ft long. This space could be adapted to fit all sorts of uses to include lawn, patio, children's play area and all manner of cultivation.LOCATION:
Satnav : ST4 4JR
Front City Road (A5007) turn onto Smithpool Road, at the end of Smithpool Road turn left onto Whieldon Road and Ainsworth Street is situated on the right hand side.