* A generously proportioned traditional terrace home
* Located within easy reach of town
* An excellent investment opportunity but could also suit first time buyers
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
* Lovely enclosed sitting area to the rear
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises; Living room
* Sitting room, Kitchen, rear hallway and bathroom/WC
* On the first floor are two double bedrooms
* Immediate vacant possession and no upward chain!
LIVING ROOM : 12'8" x 12'0" (3.86m x 3.66m) , Laminate flooring,electric fire and surround as with the sittingroom, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
SITTING ROOM : 15'2" x 11'8" (4.62m x 3.56m) , Laminate flooring, electric fire and surround, central heating radiator, UPVC French windows to courtyard garden.
KITCHEN : 12'7" x 6'0" (3.84m x 1.83m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiling, uPVC sealed unit double glazing
REAR HALLWAY : Store
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM ONE : 12'4" x 12'0" (3.76m x 3.66m) , uPVC sealed unit double glazing, traditional fireplace
BEDROOM TWO : 12'1" x 12'0" (3.68m x 3.66m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, store
EXTERNALLY : There is a pleasant enclosed yard area to the rear. The shade to the sitting area is provided by a maturing apple tree.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton town centre from Market Street, turn on to Anchor Road, continue up the hill and the property is situated on the left hand side. SAT NAV ST3 1JY