* A spacious end of terrace house in a popular area for investment properties and first-time-buyers
* Good access to A50 & A500, Stoke Station and Leek Road University Campus
* Two bedroom with built-in storage
* Entrance hallway leading to two reception rooms
* Modernised kitchen with range of fitted wall and base units, rear door to rear parking/yard
* Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower above, wash hand basin and w.c.
* Gas fired central heating, double glazed throughout
* Rear yard with parking for one vehicle or potential to create private patio/garden area
* Two bedroom terraced properties generally attract £450pcm in this location, as a guide
ENTRANCE HALL: Fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator, UPVC front door. Doorway to rear lounge and into front reception.
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM: 11'0" x 8'0" (3.35m x 2.44m), Cosy room with fireplace (no fire in situ) and surround, wall mounted radiator, UPVC double glazed window, fitted carpet.
REAR RECEPTION ROOM: 12'0" x 11'0" (3.66m x 3.35m), Spacious room with centre gas fire (back boiler) fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
KITCHEN: 10'0" x 6'0" (3.05m x 1.83m), Modern tiled walls. Range of fitted wall and base units in pale ash colour. Gas hob, electric integral oven, space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink and drainer. UPVC double glazed window and rear UPVC door. Wall mounted radiator. Doorway through to bathroom.
BATHROOM: 7'0" x 4'0" (2.13m x 1.22m) excluding doorway entrance area, White bath with shower above and screen. W.C. and wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Wall mounted towel rail. Two UPVD double glazed windows. Airing cupboard housing water tanks.
BEDROOM ONE: 11'0" x 11'0" (3.35m x 3.35m), Fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator. Fitted wardrobes. UPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM TWO: 12'0" x 11'0" (3.66m x 3.35m), Fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator, UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden area. Fitted wardrobes.
OUTSIDE: The property has a rear yard/garden area that can presently offer parking for one car, via the back-street access. This arrangement could easily be altered to provide a private garden area if preferred.
LOCATION: ST4 3QE - The property is located in the popular area of Fenton Courts. From our Longton Office leave Longton via King Street and continue over the first and second roundabout. Then at the next junction take a left turn into Glebedale Road, first right into Gimson Street, taking a left turn at the bottom into Christchurch Street. Take the first right into Clifton and Marlborough Street is first on the right.