LOCATION Located in the village of Ash, the new Ash Lodge Park development is just a stone's throw from some beautiful countryside – walking or cycling, the choice is yours.
Blackwater Valley footpath from the Rowhill Nature Reserve in Aldershot takes you all the way through to Swallowfield.
A gentle riverside walk or a 22 mile trek if health and fitness are on your "to do" list!
There are plenty of local amenities nearby from independent shops to big names. Ash Manor Sports Centre is 5 minutes away, a local gym with fantastic facilities and there are plenty of local schools to choose from such as Ash Manor and Walsh Memorial CofE within walking distance or just a short drive away.
With easy access to the M3 and M25 motorways, along with Ash Train Station around a mile away, Ash Lodge Park offers all the charm of village life, with strong connections to the city.
SPECIFICATION KITCHEN & UTILITY
• Choice of designer kitchen units* with post-formed laminate worktop, upstands and glass splashback to hob
• Pelmet lighting
• Stainless steel finished
• High end appliances: Single oven (2 & 3 bedroom homes), Double oven (4 bedroom homes), 4 ring burner gas hob, contemporary chimney extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, if no utility,
Utility: space, plumbing and electrics for future installation of freestanding washing machine or tumble dryer
• Stainless steel 1 bowl sink with polished chrome monobloc mixer tap
• Recessed white LED downlights
• Polished chrome switches and sockets above worktop in kitchen, white elsewhere
• Choice of ceramic floor tiling to kitchen or kitchen/dining room*
HIGH QUALITY FIXTURES & FITTINGS
• Double glazed white PVCu windows, multi-point locks with white furniture
• White ladder moulded internal doors
• Composite front entrance door in white PVCu frame
• Polished chrome door furniture
• Oak handrails and newel caps to staircase balustrade, with balusters and strings painted in white satinwood
• Contemporary moulded skirting boards and architraves
• White emulsion smooth finished ceilings throughout
• Internal walls painted in almond white emulsion with woodwork painted white satinwood paint
• Built-in wardrobes as per floor plans
BATHROOM, EN-SUITE & CLOAKROOM
• White bathroom suite with steel bath and chrome fittings
• Thermostatic mixer valve to shower cubicle
• Shower screen
• Recessed white LED downlights
• Choice of half height wall tiling* to master en-suite. Family bathroom and 2nd en-suite with choice of half height wall tiling behind sanitaryware*. Full height tiling to shower cubicle and 3 sides of bath
• Splashback to cloakroom wash basin
• Choice of ceramic floor tiles*
• Multi rail chrome towel warmer
• Shared access road and parking spaces to be tarmac
• Driveways to be tarmac
• Private footpaths and patios to be paving slabs
• Front gardens turfed and landscaped to approved design
• Rear gardens cleared and graded to natural contours
• Rear garden boundaries to be close board, gate with rear dividing panel fencing in accordance with a comprehensive landscape scheme
• Wiring for light fitting to all external doors. Front door overhead downlight or light fitting
• Light and power to garage
• Car charging point
• Water tap to rear of properties
HEATING, SECURITY & ELECTRICS
• Gas fired boiler central heating system with thermostatically controlled radiators
• Mains operated smoke detectors
• Cabling for future installation of a wireless security alarm system
• TV points to kitchen/dining room and all bedrooms
• Data points to all bedrooms
• Media plate to living room consisting of TV point, Sky Q, BT and data points
• Provision for BT Fibre to the premises to the under stairs cupboard
• Shaver socket in bathroom and en-suite
GUARANTEE AND COVER Premier Guarantee:
Each property will be sold with the benefit of a 10 year Premier Structural Warranty. A comprehensive Premier handbook will be given to purchasers on completion and full details available via a Sales Advisor.
24 HR Emergency Cover - NPA 24:7
All Bewley Homes purchasers benefit from 24 hour emergency cover, 7 days a week, provided by npa 24:7. This service is valid for a period of two years from the date of legal completion and should assistance be required, includes cover for the following -
- Water leaks that cannot be contained
- Complete failure of electrics
- Central heating and hot water system breakdown, leak or failure
- Flooding caused by drain blockages
- Main lock failure
In addition, appliances are covered by manufacturer warranties. All corresponding paperwork will be given to new homeowners upon completion.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER Creating places people are proud to call home.
When Bewley Homes create new developments, they're not simply building houses, they're creating new communities and forging new links with existing ones. They're opening up the possibility for lifelong friendships with neighbours, and giving families an environment in which they can grow and thrive.
Bewley think carefully about location, environmental and infrastructure impact, how their homes will settle into the new surroundings and actually improve with age as the landscape matures around them. Because they pride themselves on the reputation they've built, Bewley can help to build trust with their customers, both through the quality of their homebuilding and level of before and aftercare they offer.
Throughout Bewley's history, they've remained individual and proudly independent. However, individual doesn't simply apply to their distinctive approach to high-quality homebuilding. It applies to each and every one of their individual customers and employees. They put people at the heart of their business.
If you are a Bewley customer, they put a lot of thought into how they can make buying your home the best experience possible. From choosing bespoke fixtures, fittings and kitchens, they offer a personal touch, and help you to build an emotional connection with your home throughout its creation.
Bewley Homes' relationship with their customers only just begin when they hand over the keys to their new home. This is what truly makes Bewley stand apart.
AGENT'S NOTE The CGI images presented are a visual representation of the home and all internal imagery is of the show home, plot 61 The Bembridge. Styles and finishes may vary.
Disclaimer: Whilst the information provided within this brochure has been prepared with due care, this brochure has been designed to give a general idea of the development, how it will look and could be furnished for illustrative purposes only. As such, the content of this brochure should not be taken as forming part of the specification or contract for purchase. The dimensions provided are as accurate as possible during the construction phase of this project, but may well be adjusted due to the requirements of construction. Each prospective purchaser should check the plans and specifications of the product in which they are interested in at the sales office before making a reservation. The right is reserved to amend the designs and specification as necessary and without notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS **Help to Buy and Part exchange terms and conditions apply, please ask your Sales Executive for more details.
HELP TO BUY Boost your purchase potential. Help to Buy is not just for First Time Buyers.
The Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your newly built home, so you'll only need a 5-65% cash deposit and a mortgage to make up the rest.
You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.