Two bedroom bay fronted Victorian property located on this quiet, leafy street, in the Belgrave conservation area, just opposite the Church.
Vicarage Lane lies just off the Loughborough Road in a conservation area the popular area of Belgrave, giving excellent access into the city centre with its professional quarters and mainline railway station, along with local day-to-day shopping along the Melton Road.
Entrance Hallway : tiled flooring, radiator, dado rail, under - stairs store, access to the first floor landing.
Reception 1 : 3.81m x 3.21m (12'6" x 10'6") , single glazing to front elevation, radiator, power points, wooden flooring and meter cupboard.
Reception 2 : 3.78m x 3.18m (12'5" x 10'5") , single glazing, radiator, power points, carpeted flooring and fireplace.
Kitchen : 2.74m x 2.23m (8'12" x 7'4") , fitted with base and wall units, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring and radiator leading to a pantry.
Pantry : 0.92m x 1.25m (3'0" x 4'1")
First Floor Landing : carpeted flooring and fitted cupboard.
Bedroom 1 : 3.78m x 2.86m (12'5" x 9'5") , single glazed window, power points and carpeted.
Bedroom 2 : 3.81m x 4.65m (12'6" x 15'3") , single glazed window, power points and carpeted.
Family Bathroom : 2.29m x 3.93m (7'6" x 12'11") , single glazed window, 3 piece suite and tiled flooring.
External : Garden Front: low maintenance patio area.
Garden Rear: lawned garden, two outhouses and outdoor WC.
Directional Note :
Proceed out of Leicester via the A607 Melton Road in a northerly direction, bearing left at the traffic light complex onto Loughborough Road, continue along this road and at the traffic light complex with Checketts Road turn left onto Vicarage Lane where the property can be located a little way down on the left hand side.
Viewing Note :
Strictly through FPC Estate Agents & Valuers. Telephone 0116 270 6000.
Disclaimer Notes :
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither FPC Estate Agents & Valuers nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.