First 4 Lettings are delighted to offer this unfurnished TWO BEDROOM/TWO BATHROOM TERRACED property in the WEST END area of LEICESTER.
This SPACIOUS property features a TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN, BATHROOM, TWO LARGE BEDROOMS (one bedroom includes a DRESSING ROOM w/FITTED WARDROBES and EN-SUITE.
The house has a rear garden. Located in the popular residential area of the WEST END, the property is within the catchment area for good local schooling. Excellent shopping, sporting and social facilities are available within the vicinity.
LANDLORDS! FREE RENTAL VALUATION: Contact First 4 Lettings for a free property valuation on 01162706000
Ivanhoe Street, Leicester, England, Leicester, LE3 9GW, United Kingdom
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
1) Holding Deposit: Up to one week’s rental
2) Deposit: One month’s rental (5 weeks rental dependent on individual’s circumstances)
3) Payments for utilities (gas, electricity & water), communication services (telephone & broadband), Installation/Subscription of cable/satellite, TV licence and council tax
4) Default Fee (late payment of rent): If full Rent is not paid within 14 days or more of the Rent Due Date there will be a charge 3% plus the Bank of England base interest rate of the full rental amount until full payment is received
5) Default Fee (breach of tenancy agreement, any other permitted payments, under relevant legislation including contractual damages): For any breach of the tenancy agreement based on the reasonably incurred costs of the agent or landlord
6) Replacement of keys, fobs or other security devices
7) Default Fee (changes to the tenancy): An administrative charge of £50.00 or greater for any assignment, variation or novation of the tenancy agreement made at the tenant’s request (only if agreed by The Landlord and/or The Landlord’s Agent)
8) Payments in respect of early termination of a tenancy agreement at the tenant’s request
First 4 Lettings is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme), which is a redress scheme.