* A traditional semi-detached house with attractive bay frontage.
* Now requires general refurbishment but offers lots of potential.
* Good sized plot.
* No upward chain!
* Driveway provides off road parking.
* Large enclosed garden to the rear.
* Spacious accommodation comprises: Porch, Hallway.
* Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Area, Shower and Ground Floor W.C.
* First Floor: Two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom/W.C
* An excellent investment opportunity
PORCH: UPVC door and window.
HALLWAY: Fitted carpet.
LOUNGE: 15'0" x 12'3" (4.57m x 3.73m), Fitted carpet, feature fire surround, electric heater, UPVC sealed unit double glazed bay window.
KITCHEN: 11'0" x 10'0" (3.35m x 3.05m), Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of base and wall storage units, work surfaces. UPVC sealed unit double glazing. Understairs Store.
UTILITY AREA: UPVC sealed unit double glazed door and window.
SHOWER ROOM: Shower compartment.
GROUND FLOOR W.C.: Low level W.C.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing. Access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE: 12'2" x 11'4" (3.71m x 3.45m), Fitted carpet, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, electric heather.
BEDROOM TWO: 11'4" x 9'0" (3.45m x 2.74m), Fitted carpet, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/W.C.: Panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level W.C. UPVC sealed unit double glazing. Airing cupboard.
EXTERNALLY: A driveway provides off road parking to the front. Good sized plot and enclosed garden to rear. Good location, close to Park Hall Country Park.
LOCATION: Satnav : ST3 5HB
Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, at the end of Anchor Road turn right onto Parkhall Road and the property is situated on the right hand side.