* A beautifully presented three bed semi detached house
* Lovely residential cul de sac in the popular village of Forsbrook
* Many features include double glazing and gas central heating
* A driveway provides ample off road parking
* There is a large detached garage (20'0 x 10'5) pleasant gardens to the front and rear
* Stylish and spacious accommodation comprises: Hallway
* Comfortable lounge, kitchen/diner with additional versatile reception area
* First Floor: Three good bedrooms and a family bathroom/WC
* Within reach of local amenities and road links
HALLWAY: Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC door. Stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE: 13'4" x 12'10" (4.06m x 3.91m), Feature fire surround with electric fire, fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
KITCHEN/DINER: 16'1" x 10'9" (4.90m x 3.28m), Single drainer sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, central heating radiator. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, extractor. Sealed unit double glazed window.
Additional Reception Room:
9'0 x 7'4
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. A lovely versatile area currently used as sitting space/snug.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE: 2'8" x 10'4" (0.81m x 3.15m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO: 10'10" x 9'8" (3.30m x 2.95m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE: 9'10" x 6'1" (3.00m x 1.85m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC: Panelled bath with shower and screen, ceramic tiling to walls, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator.
EXTERNALLY: Front lawn with borders adjoined by a driveway providing ample parking leading a large detached garage 20'0 x 10'5. Pleasant enclosed garden to rear enjoying a good degree of privacy. The rear garden has lawn and patio areas.
LOCATION: SAT NAV: ST11 9BP
From Blythe Bridge Village centre proceed on to the A521 Cheadle Road. Continue into Forsbrook Village. Turn left onto Caverswall Old Road, left onto Trent Road. Follow Trent Road around and Churnet Road is situated on the left hand side.