* A wonderful family home
* Traditional three bed semi detached house
* Sought after residential locality
* Beautifully presented accommodation comprises: Hallway, lounge
* Dining room, excellent fitted kitchen
* First Floor: Three bedrooms and shower room/WC
* The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
* Externally there are easily maintained gardens
* Ample off road parking leading to detached garage
* Viewing highly recommended
HALLWAY: uPVC door, fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE: 13'5" x 10'3" (4.09m x 3.12m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit bow window, feature fireplace.
DINING ROOM: 9'9" x 9'1" (2.97m x 2.77m), Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit patio door to rear garden.
KITCHEN: 16'8" x 7'0" (5.08m x 2.13m), Single drainer sink unit with cupboards below, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces. Electric cooker, plumbing for automatic washing machine, ceramic tiling to walls and floor. uPVC sealed unit double glazed door and window, central heating radiator, store.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, store housing gas central heating combination boiler.
BEDROOM ONE: 9'10" x 9'8" to robes (3.00m x 2.95m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO: 9'8" x 7'6" + door recess (2.95m x 2.29m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE: 6'7" x 5'10" (2.01m x 1.78m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: Shower cubicle, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, access to loft.
EXTERNALLY: Lawned front garden adjoined by a driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to a detached garage. Lovely enclosed rear garden featuring lawn, paved patio areas and greenhouse.
LOCATION: From Weston Coyney traffic lights proceed onto Caverswall Road and turn right into Hall Drive.