* An attractive double fronted detached house.
* Tucked away off the beaten track.
* Benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
* Other features include ground floor W.C. utility and en-suite shower room.
* Pleasant enclosed garden to the rear.
* Generously proportioned and attractively presented accommodation comprises...
* Reception hallway, lounge, breakfasting kitchen.
* Utility area, rear hallway and ground floor W.C.
* First Floor, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom.
* A wonderful family home.
RECEPTION HALLWAY: Laminate flooring, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE: 16'0" x 10'0" (4.88m x 3.05m), Electric fire with feature surround, laminate flooring, two central heating radiators, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, patio door to rear.
BREAKFASTING KITCHEN: 15'10" x 13'0" (4.83m x 3.96m), Inset single drainage stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, integrated four ring gas hob and electric oven, working surfaces, UPVC double glazing.
UTILITY AREA: Plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating radiator, store.
REAR HALLWAY: Additional store.
GROUND FLOOR W.C.: Low level WC, wash hand basin, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/W.C.: Panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level WC central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM ONE: 12'5" to wardrobe x 8'10" (3.78m x 2.69m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, built in wardrobes, en-suite shower room having shower compartment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C. sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO: 12'0" x 9'2" (3.66m x 2.79m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE: 6'9" x 6'4" (2.06m x 1.93m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, store.
EXTERNALLY: The property is tucked away at the end of a shared private driveway. Car owners will be pleased to note that there is a garage. Enclosed family garden area to the rear.
LOCATION: Leaving Meir town centre via Weston Road, continue along in the direction of Weston Coyney. Turn right onto Brookwood Drive. Continue along and the property is tucked away down a private driveway on the right hand near to the junctions with The Wood and Stansmore Road.