VIA Properties present a delightful four-bedroom detached family home that is excellently positioned at the end of Monks Close
within a few minutes' walk of Broxbourne station.
Positioned at the end of a quiet turning is this four-bedroom detached house comprises of:
- Entrance hallway with doors to downstairs cloakroom and storage cupboard
- A large living room with Bay window
- A modern fitted kitchen with side access
- A separate dining room with a storage cupboard and patio doors to the garden
- First floor landing with loft access, airing cupboard and doors to:
- Master bedroom - front aspect
- En-suite shower room, fully tiled
- Bedroom two - front aspect
- Bedroom three has alcove area for wardrobe - rear aspect
- Bedroom four - rear aspect
- A fully tiled modern fitted bathroom suite with an Aqualisa shower over the bath - obscured side aspect The dimensions:
Kitchen - 9' 8'' x 9' 1'' (3.0m x 2.8m)
Living - 20' 2'' x 15' 7'' (6.2m x 4.7m)
Dining room - 12' 10'' x 10' 0' (3.9m x 3.1m)
Bedroom one - 12' 4'' x 11' 7'' (3.8m x 3.5m)
Bedroom two - 12' 4'' x 8' 3'' (3.8m x 2.5m)
Bedroom three - 12' 2'' x 8' 5'' (3.7m x 2.6m)
Bedroom four - 11' 5'' x 6' 9'' (3.5m x 2.1m) Externally:
The sweeping driveway offers parking for 5/6 cars and has the potential to be remodelled to allow for further parking. A large garage is found at the end of the driveway.
The garden is spacious and requires little maintenance and offers great space for entertaining. There is access to the garage and the side driveway. The Location:
The property is superbly situated towards the end of Monks Close, which is located off Churchfields. The walk to Broxbourne is very brief, from this station you can be at London Liverpool street within half hour.
This home is within the catchment area for many excellent schools including Broxbourne Junior Mixed Infant School and Broxbourne Secondary School.
A selection of shops can be found on Broxbourne High Road including the new addition of Sainsbury's. Final Comments:
A substantial family home
. Fantastically located for Broxbourne's station & schools
. Excellently positioned for privacy
. Lots of space for parking
. Great scope for extending Visit us or email us at:
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing
74 High Street, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8ET