* A superb detached house
* Situated in a pleasant residential locality
* Many features include gas central heating and double glazing
* The attractively presented accommodation comprises: Hallway
* Excellent fitted kitchen, lounge with patio doors to conservatory
* First floor: Two bedrooms and modern bathroom/WC
* A front garden is adjoined by a driveway providing ample parking
* Large enclosed rear garden featuring paved patio
* Ideal for first time buyers
* Could also appeal to investors/landlords
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange a viewing
HALLWAY: uPVC door, laminate flooring, central heating radiator.
KITCHEN: 8'4" x 8'1" (2.54m x 2.46m), Stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces. Integrated four ring gas hob and electric oven, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, laminate flooring, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiling to walls.
LOUNGE: 15'0" x 10'1" (4.57m x 3.07m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, under stairs store, uPVC patio doors to conservatory.
CONSERVATORY: 9'8" x 7'11" (2.95m x 2.41m), uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator, vinyl flooring, French doors to rear garden.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING: Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE: 11'9" x 9'9" (3.58m x 2.97m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, two stores.
BEDROOM TWO: 8'9" x 8'6" (2.67m x 2.59m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC: Panelled bath with shower and screen, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, ceramic tiling to walls.
EXTERNALLY: Front garden adjoined by a driveway providing ample off road parking. Lovely enclosed rear garden featuring paved patio area, lawn and large shed.
LOCATION: SAT NAV: ST3 1UD
Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, turn left into Anchor Place, right onto Wood Street. Turn left onto Ashwood, right onto Longley Road and Menai Grove is situated on the right hand side.