Situated within the historic market town of Ashbourne is this well positioned one bedroom apartment with open fronted garage. This property includes a sitting room and fitted kitchen with built in appliances, the bay window enjoys spectacular views across the town and countryside beyond.
A very conveniently positioned duplex apartment situated in the old Coxon's Yard in the centre of Ashbourne Town. Open fronted double garage, gas central heating via combi boiler and double glazing. There are spectacular views across the historic market town with the countryside clearly visible around the horizon.
The accommodation includes ground floor entrance hall to a landing, open plan dual aspect living room with fitted kitchen containing built in appliances and bay windowed dining area which enjoys beautiful views across the town. At first floor, a large fitted double bedroom which also has tremendous views and enjoys a range of fitted storage, modern bathroom/wc with white suite and thermostatic shower.
Ground Floor Entrance Hall
With partially glazed entrance hall and radiator. A short flight of stairs leads to a half landing with a side facing double glazed window.
Living Room 13' x 15' 3" ( 3.96m x 4.65m )
The former measurement excludes the front facing double glazed bay window which offers spectacular views across the market town with the countryside along the horizon. The living room has a radiator, wall light points and a turning staircase which leads to the first floor.
(incorporated within the previous measurements). A range of base and wall cabinets with beech doors and roll edged granite work surfaces which have ceramic tiled splashback and incorporate a inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in appliances by Moffat include a 4 ring gas hob with cooker hood with oven beneath. There is space for a automatic washing machine and larder fridge/freezer. There is a wall mounted Baxi mains gas fired combi boiler. The working surfaces extend to provide a peninsular breakfast bar.
First Floor Landing
Where there is access to a roof space.
Bathroom/ Wc 8' x 4' 10" ( 2.44m x 1.47m )
With a modern white suite and chrome fittings featuring panelled bath with thermostatic shower, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and wc. There is a central heating radiator, Dimplex convector electric heater and wall light points. Velux roof light.
Bedroom 13' 3" x 15' 3" ( 4.04m x 4.65m )
With front facing double glazed window which has spectacular views across the town with countryside visible on the horizon. This room enjoys a dual aspect as it has a Velux roof light to the side. Included within the measurements are built in wardrobes with central dressing table with wall light points and a built in storage cupboard.
Property has a small raised planter adjacent to the entrance door and a open fronted garage.
Open Fronted Garage 13' 6" deep x 15' 6" wide ( 4.11m deep x 4.72m wide )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Union Street, Ashbourne, England, Derbyshire, DE6 1FG, United Kingdom