* REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!!!!
* A traditional semi detached bungalow
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
* A driveway provides ample off road parking
* There are good sized gardens to the front and rear
* Lovely sought after residential neighbourhood
* Bright and airy accommodation comprises: two double bedrooms
* Lounge, wet room, and fitted kitchen
* No upward chain!
* Viewing highly recommended
HALLWAY: uPVC door, fitted carpet, central heating radiator. Access to loft which is fully boarded and houses the gas central heating boiler.
LOUNGE: 14'1" x 9'5" (4.29m x 2.87m), Fitted carpet, feature fireplace with electric fire, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
KITCHEN: 10'9" x 8'1" (3.28m x 2.46m), Ceramic sink with cupboards below, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces, vinyl flooring. uPVC sealed unit double glazing, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
BEDROOM ONE: 12'0" x 11'1" (3.66m x 3.38m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO: 10'10" x 9'0" (3.30m x 2.74m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
WET ROOM: Low level WC, wash hand basin, shower, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
EXTERNALLY: The front garden is adjoined by a driveway providing ample off road parking. Enclosed rear garden featuring law, beds and borders, large shed.
LOCATION: SAT NAV: ST3 6PP
From Weston Coyney traffic lights proceed onto Caverswall Road and then turn left into Weldon Avenue. The property is then situated on the right hand side.