* Fabulous semi-detached bungalow, well maintained and loved but ready for a new lease of life!
* FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
* Three bedrooms - two doubles and one comfortable single room
* Wonderful entrance hallway - L-shaped and spacious
* Nicely proportioned lounge overlooking the large front driveway
* Kitchen with a range of fitted units and space for appliances - excellent potential for modernisation
* Family bathroom - currently with shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin
* Attached tandem carport with garage door for secure access
* Rear detached single garage with a new roof recently completed
* Lovely rear garden and patio area - private and sunny
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 13'0" x 6'0" (3.96m x 1.83m) max L-shape, Welcome to this bunglow full of potential and space! Large entrance hallway, accessed from the front door with double glazed sections letting in lots of natural light. Fitted carpet, painted wallpapered walls. Doors off to all other rooms within the property and very handy storage/airing cupboard.
LOUNGE: 13'0" x 11'10" (3.96m x 3.61m), A nicely proportioned room with a large UPVC double glazed bow-window overlooking the large front driveway area. Fitted carpet, electric fire set in hearth and surround. Wall mounted radiator.
KITCHEN: 10'0" x 8'0" (3.05m x 2.44m), Fitted with a useful range of wall and base units, beneath laminate worksurfaces, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for washing machine, freestanding oven and fridge. Wall mounted gas fired boiler recently serviced. Large UPVC double glazed window overlooking the private rear garden. Side UPVC part-glazed door that leads to the covered area of the tandem carport and out to the rear patio & gardens. Sliding doors through to the third bedroom which has been used as a dining room in recent years.
BEDROOM ONE: 12'0" x 10'0" (3.66m x 3.05m), Nicely maintained and presented with an excellent range of fitted wardrobe and storage units. Fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator. UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
BEDROOM TWO: 10'10" x 9'10" (3.30m x 3.00m), A second double room with fitted carpet, wall mounted radiator and UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear front of the property.
BEDROOM THREE: 8'0" x 7'10" (2.44m x 2.39m), A room that has, in recent years, been used as dining room leading from the kitchen. This could easily be reinstated as a third bedroom, or converted into a playroom, work-from-home hobby room or office space.
FAMILY BATHROOM: 6'0" x 5'0" (1.83m x 1.52m), Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc, with tiled walls and flooring. UPVC double glazed window with frosted glass, wall mounted radiator.
OUTSIDE AREAS: The property is well presente, with a large paved driveway to the front and access to the tandem carport that runs the whole length of the property. Car access through the carport leads to the rear, detached single garage that has recently benfitted from being re-roofed.
To the rear of the bungalow is a paved patio area, with access to the raised section of lawn and area for a greenhouse. Easy to maintain, private and a a lovely sunny west-facing plot.