menu
EST 1985
Serving classified ads since 1985.
Serving classified ads since 1985.
Sorry no location available with such name.

MODERN TRUE BUNGALOW

£155,000
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1

Description

OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN is this Modern Semi Detached True Bungalow which is being sold as 75% Shared Home Ownership with the remainder being held by Sanctuary Housing and being restricted to those over 55 years of age.
The property which is immaculately presented throughout stands on a good size corner which is not directly overlooked briefly comprises: Entrance Hall with Ample Storage facilities. Lounge with bay window and modern fire surround. Attractive Kitchen and Bathroom. Two bedrooms with the master bedroom having modern furniture. Outside the property has gardens to the front, side and rear and gated parking for 2 cars and room for a garage, if required. The property also benefits from upvc double glazing and gas combi central heating. EPC RATING = D.

ACCOMMODATION : Which is all situated on the ground floor

STORM PORCH

ENTRANCE HALL : Timber/glazed door. Radiator. 2 x Built-in storage cupboards.

LOUNGE (front) : 11'8" x 11'5" (3.56m x 3.48m) Excluding bay , Double glazed upvc bay window. Radiator. Gas fire set in marble surround.

KITCHEN : 11'6" x 7'9" (3.51m x 2.36m) , Double glazed upvc window. Double glazed upvc door. Range of fitted base and wall units. Stainless steel sink unit. Worktops with tiled splashback. Gas cooker, Automatic washing machine and fridge freezer in situ. Extractor fan. Wall mounted gas combi central heating boiler.

BEDROOM 1 (front) : 12'9" x 9'0" (3.89m x 2.74m) , Double glazed upvc window. Radiator. Modern fitted wardrobes and matching furniture.

BEDROOM 2 (rear) : 10'9" x 7'1" (3.28m x 2.16m) , Double glazed upvc window. Radiator.

BATHROOM & w.c. combined : 10'9" x 6'1" (3.28m x 1.85m) , Low level w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer shower unit over. Radiator. Tiled walls. Double glazed upvc window. Extractor fan.

OUTSIDE : Lovely corner plot with lawned gardens, Flagged patios and pathways. Flower beds and borders. Side access. Timber shed.
Driveway to rear with parking for 2 cars. Space for garage.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION : The property is sold on a 75% share basis with the remaining 25% being owned by Sanctuary Housing. A monthly service charge of £35.00 per month. No ground rent is payable. The lease term is 999 remaining thereof.
Council tax is a band C with rated of payable for 2018/19 of £1557.10.


Get directions

Lady Anne Close, Ormskirk, Scarisbrick, England, Lancashire, L40 9PZ, United Kingdom

  • Ad ID:  108098
  • Posted on:  26/03/2019 17:01
  • Ad views:  6

Martyn Meade

21B, Burscough Street, Ormskirk, England, Lancashire, L39 2EG, United Kingdom
Show phone number 01695575278 Email email
loder image
loder image