* A wonderful modern detached bungalow
* Situated in a sought after residential locality
* Benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* A driveway provides parking and leads to a carport and detached garage
* Gardens to the front and rear
* Immediate vacant possession - NO CHAIN!
* Bright and airy accommodation comprises: Hallway
* Fitted kitchen and good sized lounge
* Two bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* Could be exactly what you have been waiting for!
HALLWAY: uPVC door, fitted carpet, central heating radiator, access to loft.
BEDROOM TWO: 9'0" x 6'11" (2.74m x 2.11m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
LOUNGE: 15'1" x 12'1" (4.60m x 3.68m), Fitted carpet, feature fireplace with fitted gas fire, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed bow window.
KITCHEN: 11'6" x 7'1" (3.51m x 2.16m), Single drainer sink unit with cupboards below, range of base and wall storage units, working surfaces. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazed window and door, tiled floor, gas central heating boiler.
BEDROOM ONE: 10'4" to robes x 9'1" (3.15m x 2.77m), Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted wardrobes.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: Shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating towel radiator, vinyl flooring, ceramic tiling to walls.
EXTERNALLY: Front garden adjoined by a driveway leading to a carport and detached garage. Lovely enclosed rear garden featuring paved patio, lawn, shed, beds and borders.
LOCATION: Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, turn right onto Forrister Street, continue along Forrister Street and Fleckney Avenue is situated on the right hand side. Postcode ST3 1JT