* A prestige detached bungalow.
* Situated in favoured residential neighbourhood.
* Good sized corner plot with gardens, driveway and garage.
* Benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises :
* Hallway, Separate WC, Kitchen, Large Lounge, Inner Hallway
* Bathroom/WC, Two Good Bedrooms, Dining Room, Conservatory.
* To be sold with the advantage of no upward chain.
* To view call us on 01782 595050!
* A terrific and rare opportunity.
HALLWAY: Fitted carpet, central heating radiator.
SEPARATE WC: Low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. Sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator.
KITCHEN: 11'6" x 9'3" (3.51m x 2.82m), Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards, range of base and wall storage units. Sealed unit double glazing, gas point, plumbing for automatic washing machine
LOUNGE: 17'3" x 11'9" (5.26m x 3.58m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing, feature fire surround.
INNER HALLWAY: Access to loft via retractable ladder which is part boarded. Airing cupboard. Store containing gas central heating boiler.
BATHROOM: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, UPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling to walls.
BEDROOM ONE: 13'1" x 11'7" (3.99m x 3.53m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO: 9'8" x 9'0" (2.95m x 2.74m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, sealed unit double glazing.
DINING ROOM: 9'10" x 9'0" (3.00m x 2.74m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, store. Access
CONSERVATORY: 10'7" x 7'10" (3.23m x 2.39m), Ceramic tiling.
EXTERNALLY: The property is situated on a good sized corner plot. There are gardens to the front, side and rear along with a driveway leading to an attached garage.
LOCATION: Entering Meir Park from Grindley Lane via Farnborough Road, turn left onto Canberra Crescent and Curtiss Place is situated on the left hand side.