* Lovely detached bungalow in quiet cul-de-sac
* Two bedrooms - could offer three bedroom if preferred
* Large lounge, currently separate dining room
* Modern kitchen with gorgeous red colour scheme!
* Modern shower room - stylish and spacious
* Two double bedrooms
* Landscaped, low-maintenance rear garden
* Detached garage for excellent storage
* Driveway parking, gas central heating and double glazing
PORCH: uPVC sealed unit double glazing, tiled floor.
DINING ROOM: 10'5" x 7'9" (3.18m x 2.36m), Fitted carpet, uPVC sealed unit door and window, central heating radiator, access to loft.
KITCHEN: 8'2" x 7'9" (2.49m x 2.36m), Sink unit with cupboards below, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces. Integrated four ring electric hob with electric oven & extractor. Store, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. uPVC sealed unit double glazing, central heating radiator, tiled floor, store housing gas central heating boiler.
LOUNGE: 20'11" x 11'6" (6.38m x 3.51m), Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, feature fire place with electric fire, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
INNER HALLWAY: Laminate flooring.
BEDROOM ONE: 11'9" x 8'8" (3.58m x 2.64m), Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO: 10'7" x 8'0" (3.23m x 2.44m), Laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVC French doors to rear garden.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, tiled floor, central heating towel radiator.
EXTERNALLY: A driveway provides ample off road parking to the front. Enclosed easily maintained garden to the rear featuring, paved patio area, artificial turf, pond, beds and borders. There is lighting at the rear and a detached garage.