VIA Properties bring to the market an three-bedroom semi-detached family home situated on a very popular road.
- Spacious bathroom, bath with shower overhead.
- Separate dining room
- Wood laminate flooring to Living room/ hallway/ dining area.The property comprises of:
- Entrance hallway with under stairs storage
- Two double bedrooms / one single
- Tiled bathroom with shower over the bath
- Large living room
- Separate dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Double driveway
- Good sized garden Let furnished or unfurnished
The property is presented in good order throughout and is offered unfurnished
This property is on a very popular road in Hoddesdon, within easy access of Broxbourne & Rye House train station and a short walk to a parade of shops.
The property is also very close to a number of popular Primary schools and John Warner Secondary School.
Easy access to main roads and motorways
A10 and the M25.Further details
Incoming tenants would be responsible for the following:
- Council tax
We regret that housing benefit applicants and pets are not accepted on this property.
Please call for further details or to arrange a viewing Visit us or email us at:
22 Tudor Hall, Conduit Lane, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8FN