* A property for all possibilites - first time buyer? Downsizing? Investor?
* First floor apartment in a stunning countryside development
* Two bedrooms, beautifully presented ....... and CONTENTS CAN BE INCLUDED!
* L-shaped lounge providing space for a dining area as well as relaxed seating
* Dual aspect to the lounge-diner letting in lots of natural light and pleasant views
* Modern kitchen, with excellent storage space and lovely views over woodland
* Spotless white bathroom - bath with shower above, wc and wash hand basin
* Gas central heating and double glazed throughout
* 125 year lease remaining, ground rent £75 per annum and service charge £65 per month
* Dedicated parking space in well presented grounds
ENTRANCE AREA: The property is accessed via secure entry-system from the main entrance door into the section of the apartment block with six units off the main staircase.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: From the spacious communcal landing area, with large double glazed window, the front door of the property leads into the entrance hallway. Fitted carpet in pale beige colour, wall mounted radiator. Cloaks and boots store. Doors off to the bedrooms and into the lounge-diner.
LOUNGE-DINER: 12'0" x 10'0" (3.66m x 3.05m) inc storage space, A stunning, well-lit L-shaped room, with a cosy relaxed seating area alongside ample space for a formal dining table and chairs. Fitted carpet in pale beige, wall mounted radiator. Windows overlooking two sides of the apartment block - the benefit of an end-of-block position. Excellent storage cupboard - this could be removed to create a larger living space, without compromise to storage!
KITCHEN: 10'0" x 9'0" (3.05m x 2.74m) inc pantry storage cupboard, Spotless, well-presented modern kitchen nicely positioned next to the lounge and dining area - very sociable space! Range of fitted wall and base units in beechwood colour with worksurfaces in contrasting dark grey laminate. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor above. Integrated under-counter fridge. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Stainless steel sink-and-a-half and drainer. UPVC double glazed window overlooking trees and open countryside. Tiled floor, tiled splashback to units. Excellent pantry storage cupboard with power for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted radiator.
MASTER BEDROOM: 12'0" x 7'0" (3.66m x 2.13m) to door recess, Beautifully presented - and contents can be included in any price agreed if you choose! Fitted carpet, in pale beige. Painted walls in gentle white tones. UPVC double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator.
BEDROOM TWO: 8'0" x 6'0" (2.44m x 1.83m), Recently fitted grey wood-effect flooring, with pale white painted walls. UPVC double glazed window, wall mounted radiator. A single room that would be ideal and work-from-home office or child's single room - or dressing room! Luxurious!
BATHROOM: 8'0" x 6'0" (2.44m x 1.83m) inc storage cupboard, Sparkling and white. White bath with shower off combi boiler mixer-tap, wc and wash hand basin. Part-tiled walls and wood-effect grey cushion flooring. Wall mounted radiator and UPVC frosted glass double glazed window.
OUTSIDE: The property is set within beautiful woodland and countryside space. There is one dedicated parking space that comes with the title, and very generous parking provisions for visitors. A stunning setting.