* A comfortable, bright are spacious first floor apartment
* Amongst others it would suit first time buyers, young professionals and investors
* Many features include gas central heating and double glazing
* There is allocated parking along with additional parking for visitors
* The entrance is controlled by a security intercom system
* Generously proportioned accommodation comprises: reception hallway
* Bathroom/ WC, two bedrooms, a large lounge and fitted breakfast/ kitchen
* Ready and waiting for your immediate occupation with no upward chain!
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange your personal inspection
RECEPTION HALLWAY : Security intercom system, fitted carpets
BEDROOM ONE : 12'1" x 8'0" (3.68m x 2.44m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, two fitted wardrobes
BEDROOM TWO : 9'3" x 9'1" (2.82m x 2.77m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, two uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows, fitted wardrobe
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath with shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, central heating radiator
LOUNGE : 15'4" x 11'7" (4.67m x 3.53m) , Fitted carpet, two central heating radiators, two uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows
KITCHEN DINER : 11'7" x 10'8" (3.53m x 3.25m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching wall storage units, integrated over and hob, integrated refrigerator and freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, working surfaces, gas central heating boiler
LOCATION : SAT NAV: ST4 4PT. Leaving Fenton via City Road roundabout, proceed onto City Road. Turn left into Smithpool Road. Continue towards the end of Smithpool Road and Potters Court is then situated onthe left hand side.