*** £500 cashback on completion* for all January 2020 reservations ***
This property is available to buy from as little as £87,500 with a 25% share.
Verdant Mews is a superb collection of contemporary shared ownership apartments, situated in the Royal Borough of Kingston-upon-Thames.
Designed for environmentally sustainable living, the schemes slick architecture pays tribute to the curved land with a sweeping silhouette. The building's design makes for bright and airy homes with selective apartments benefiting from private balconies.
Verdant Mews has 52 secure cycle spaces and on site car parking* with two disabled parking bays. The development also has four charging points for electric vehicles.
Just 12 miles from central London, a 30-minute train ride from Kingston Station takes you to Waterloo Station with regular train services also giving access to Twickenham, Wimbledon and Kempton Park. Alternatively, Surbiton Station is a 15-minute stroll away with both stations in Zone 6, so Oyster Cards with Zones 1-6 can be used.
This one-bedroom apartment is located on the fourth floor.
To be eligible for shared ownership you would need to meet the following criteria:
• Your household income does not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) and £90,000 (inside of London)
• You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
• You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
• This will be your only residence.
• You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.
For more information on these properties or Shared Ownership please call to speak to one of the team.
* Parking spaces will be allocated to some plots on a 'Right to Use' basis. Please speak to one of our team for more information.
** These photos are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. They have been digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out and the final colours/appearance may differ from the images. We advise applicants to make their own investigations on future development in the area. We would suggest contacting the local authority for more information.
Please note the minimum share you can purchase can vary depending on your financial situation and you may be asked to purchase a larger share, should your personal circumstances permit.
* To qualify for the cashback on completion offer, purchasers must reserve before the end of January 2020 and exchange contracts within 28 days of solicitor receipt of draft papers.
Kingston upon Thames, England, London, KT1 3LG, United Kingdom