SHORT TERM LET ONLY! FIRST 4 LETTINGS are delighted to offer this FURNISHED STUDIO APARTMENT in the popular CLARENDON PARK AREA...*WATER & INTERNET INCLUDED*
This FURNISHED STUDIO includes a BED/MATRESS, DESK/CHAIR, WARDROBE, HOB, FRIDGE & WASHING MACHINE.
CONTACT OUR OFFICE NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING 0116 270 6000 OR EMAIL US THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
VIEWINGS: Due to the Global Spread of COVID-19 and In line with the measures we have taken, we will no longer be offering face to face viewings until further notice. We will be carrying out guided property viewings via Facetime / Whatsapp between 10am and 2pm (Mondays - Fridays).
Leicester, England, Leicester, LE2 6AE, United Kingdom
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
1) Holding Deposit: Up to one week’s rental
2) Deposit: One month’s rental (5 weeks rental dependent on individual’s circumstances)
3) Payments for utilities (gas, electricity & water), communication services (telephone & broadband), Installation/Subscription of cable/satellite, TV licence and council tax
4) Default Fee (late payment of rent): If full Rent is not paid within 14 days or more of the Rent Due Date there will be a charge 3% plus the Bank of England base interest rate of the full rental amount until full payment is received
5) Default Fee (breach of tenancy agreement, any other permitted payments, under relevant legislation including contractual damages): For any breach of the tenancy agreement based on the reasonably incurred costs of the agent or landlord
6) Replacement of keys, fobs or other security devices
7) Default Fee (changes to the tenancy): An administrative charge of £50.00 or greater for any assignment, variation or novation of the tenancy agreement made at the tenant’s request (only if agreed by The Landlord and/or The Landlord’s Agent)
8) Payments in respect of early termination of a tenancy agreement at the tenant’s request
First 4 Lettings is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme), which is a redress scheme.