This good sized commercial property is situated in the very popuplar area of Clarendon Park. The property comprises as follows: Ground floor shop with one front room and two offices to the rear. There is also a side entrance from Lytton Road. There is also a small toilet and kitchenette.
This good sized ground floor unit benefits from a large shop front located in a prominent position on Clarendon Park Road. (Corner of Clarendon Park Road / Lytton Road)
ACCOMODATION : The Ground Floor - Total Area - 51.65 sq m (556 sq ft) Storage Area Staff Room WC Access to the Rear
POTENTIAL USE : A1: Retail/ Office The building only has approved use for A1 (Retail), for a change of use you must apply through the Leicester City Council. You will need to call the Leicester City Council for assistance for change of use
RENTAL : £7,200 per annum exclusive of business rates. DEPOSIT: £1800.00 (3 month initial payment in advance)
LEASE : Lease to be negotiated.
PARKING : Parking is available.
SERVICES : We are advised that all main services are connected but they have not been tested by the agents.
VIEWING : Viewing Arrangements are made through the agents:
Clarendon Park Road, Leicester, England, Leicester, LE2 3AN, United Kingdom
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
1) Holding Deposit: Up to one week’s rental
2) Deposit: One month’s rental (5 weeks rental dependent on individual’s circumstances)
3) Payments for utilities (gas, electricity & water), communication services (telephone & broadband), Installation/Subscription of cable/satellite, TV licence and council tax
4) Default Fee (late payment of rent): If full Rent is not paid within 14 days or more of the Rent Due Date there will be a charge 3% plus the Bank of England base interest rate of the full rental amount until full payment is received
5) Default Fee (breach of tenancy agreement, any other permitted payments, under relevant legislation including contractual damages): For any breach of the tenancy agreement based on the reasonably incurred costs of the agent or landlord
6) Replacement of keys, fobs or other security devices
7) Default Fee (changes to the tenancy): An administrative charge of £50.00 or greater for any assignment, variation or novation of the tenancy agreement made at the tenant’s request (only if agreed by The Landlord and/or The Landlord’s Agent)
8) Payments in respect of early termination of a tenancy agreement at the tenant’s request
First 4 Lettings is a member of Client Money Protect which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of PRS (Property Redress Scheme), which is a redress scheme.