Operations Team MemberSt Ives Competitive Salary & Benefits
Marshalls is one of the UK's leading manufacturers of superior natural stone and innovative concrete hard landscaping products supplying the construction, home improvement and landscape markets. We are a Superbrand for the 10th year running and a successful FTSE 250. The brand is synonymous with quality; supplying prestigious landmarks such as Trafalgar Square, whilst also caring for the environment and communities in which it operates.
As a result of our continued success, we are recruiting for an Operations Team Member
with a background in Manufacturing Production Plant to join our award winning company at our St Ives site.So what's the mission?
You will be responsible for the safe operation of plant and equipment to manufacture concrete products to required specifications, contributing to site delivery of safety, quality, waste, OEE targets/compliance, and contribute and adhere to site operational excellence systems. What are the mission-critical skills?
• Previous experience or understanding of working within a Manufacturing Production Plant
• Team player with attention to detail
• Good level of English, oral and written
• Forward thinking individual continually looking at improving processes and wastes
Marshalls offers a working environment where you are encouraged to share experience to help improve our processes. In return, we are committed to your ongoing personal and professional development. Additional benefits include:
Application close date: Wednesday 30th September 2020
- Set shift patterns
- Guaranteed Christmas holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Company matched pension scheme
- And best of all, being part of an amazing team