Goal of the Position:
The Operations Manager maximizes the medium and long term profitability of the Pall Corporation. The Operations Manager achieves this through the efficient and effective leadership of Newquay Medical Manufacturing, assuring the most effective utilization of local facilities, materials, associates, in the production of quality products for the business!Responsibilities:Line Management Responsibility
- Drive and develop Value Stream Leaders and Direct/hourly paid associates (Talent Development);
- Ensure quality and regulatory requirements are achieved to minimise risk to customer;
- Drive performance improvements through Daily Management, KPI Bowlers & Problem Solving Processes;
- Set strategy and key objectives to support growth.
Education, Skills and competencies:
- Drive performance objectives to meet AOP financial targets with key focus on operational spending absorption, material losses (scrap, inventory...) and productivity;
- Set cost reduction initiatives to improve profitability;
Diversity & Inclusion
- Relevant field BSc / Master's degree;
- Leadership, Management, Teambuilding, communication and Coaching skills;
- Relevant computer systems including MRP, MPS, SAP and Microsoft office;
- Effective decision making / problem solving;
- Good knowledge and strong understanding of medical practice and GMP.
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page-Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here .