A new opportunity has become available for a part-time Small animal Vet within a fantastic, progressive practice in North West London.
This is a role with an extremely well-established Veterinary practice that strives to be the best. They have a supportive and experienced team of 7 Vets with very high staff retention rates. You will also be supported by their excellent nursing team with 7 RVN's and management team.
They are a 4-site practice looking for an enthusiastic Vet. You will be required to cover all 4 sites so own transport is essential.
You will be able to enjoy a very manageable workload with flexible working hours to suit. Ideally, they're looking for 3 days per week including: Monday, Thursday and Friday. There is no OOH and a 1:6 weekend Rota. A very competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate dependent on experience. You will have a CPD allowance funded to certificate level. You can enjoy time off work with a great holiday allowance. Additional benefits are included with RCVS, VDS and extra memberships paid. Location:
North-West London Key Information/Benefits:
Key Skills and Qualifications
- This is a part-time position for a vet to join a great team of 7 Vets
- The Rota is a 3-day working week as above
- 1:6 weekend Rota both Saturday and Sunday
- 1:8 Saturdays only
- Generous time back in lieu
- No OOH or On-call
- Extensive Support available
- Excellent salary brackets on this position
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Generous holiday allowance
What Happens Next?
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice as a Veterinary Surgeon in the UK
- You must possess the right to work in the UK
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please do call Prospect Health's Veterinary division using 01423850453
alternatively please click the 'Apply
' button and attach the latest copy of your CV.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more