Management Accountant | Luxury Fashion Retailer | London
My client is a well-known fashion retailer with an established brand, best known for their effortlessly stylish collections and influential fashion. The office environment reflects the brand with a non-corporate and sociable culture. Due to the brand becoming increasingly popular, they are undergoing further expansion both throughout the UK and Europe. The finance team are therefore looking for a Management Accountant to support their continued growth.
* Management of Budgeting, Forecasting and Analysis
* Financial consolidation of group wide reports
* Preparation of management accounts
* Support the Financial Controller with analysis and ad hoc tasks
* Month close and Year End processes
* Process Improvement and ad-hoc projects to support business growth
* Experience using SAP
* Experience in a retail environment or straight from practice
* Part-Qual or Almost Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communicator
* Ability to engage with Senior stakeholders
* Enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious
Salary: £35,000 - 40,000 + bonus (flexible for exceptional candidates)
Please get in touch at or give me a call on 0203 773 3530.
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ
London, England, London, SE11, United Kingdom