As Online Coordinator you will own site merchandising & trading across key areas of our Digital Flagship website.
Reporting into the Online Manager you will play a key role in bringing our high touch digital experience to life by creating seamless consumer journeys, regularly refreshing the site, building & optimising campaign, category & product landing pages.
You will be proactive, eager to learn with an analytical mindset.
Working with the Asst Digital Trading Manager & Digital Production Assistant, you will consistently deliver to our consumers an easy to use, optimised site experience.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
SITE TRADING & OPERATIONS
• Own & execute site merchandising & trading across key areas of the site
• Build & refresh campaign, product & landing pages
• Build & manage offers & activations
• Work with the integrated media team to deliver seamless 360 consumer journey across all digital touchpoints.
• Monitor key KPIs & contribute actionable insight to brand trade & business. reports
• Define and drive the trading strategy for the UK website in order to achieve sales objectives while preserving equity and building brand integrity.
• Take ownership of stock allocation of new launches and limited life products, working closely with the Events Management team to set up website saleable stock allocations, escalating and resolving any discrepancies
• Coordinate with. COE & productions teams to deliver new features, functionality & site updates
• Support the digital trading team on key projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Experience within an E-commerce or Online assistant role
• Proactive, results driven with Analytical. mindset
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong understanding of ecommerce best practise, digital trading tools & best practice
• Proficient in Web Analytics tools, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Commercial awareness and problem-solving ability
• Ability to influence and build collaborative relationships
• Excellent communicator
* This is a pipeline requisition and subject to Global approval*Job: Online / E-Commerce
London, England, London, SE11, United Kingdom