Finance & Royalties Analyst | Music Industry | London
Harmonic are delighted to be working with an international music business who are currently looking for a Finance & Royalties Analyst to join the business. They are based in very modern offices in an easily accessible part of London which is a hub for music companies.
As the Finance & Royalties Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that royalty payments will be distributed on time and are accurate. You will be working closely with an experienced Finance Director who is hands on with training and developing junior members of staff. The company has a great culture with the feel of a start-up and the team is very tight-knit.
This is predominantly a finance position, which gives exposure to royalties. As part of your duties as the Finance & Royalties Analyst, you will be responsible for balance sheet reconciliations, as well as bank payments and preparing journals. It is a position which offers broad exposure.
The role has been newly created so there is the chance to put your own mark on the position and to influence new systems and processes.
* Performing Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Reviewing payment schedules and checking accuracy
* Ensuring controls are robust
* Reviewing bank payments
* Preparing finance journals
* Supporting the Finance Director with any adhoc duties
What we need to see (essential)
* Working knowledge of Royalties
* At least 2 years of experience in a finance or royalties position
* Great communication skills
* Strong Excel skills
What we'd like to see (bonus)
* Experience working in a Royalty payment role
* Music industry experience
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus
Please forward an up-to-date CV in the first instance to be considered for interview
Or call Ed Naish on 0203 773 3530.
London, England, London, SE11, United Kingdom