The Supply Planner will support on daily procurement activities and execution of tasks. Providing inventory and supply support to other facilitites around the UK, this role will require you to work with procurement projects and various stakeholders in the business, both externally and internally.
You will place orders in the systems, follow up with order status, contact clients for any additional information needed andassist procurement managers to close loop of sourcing, procurement and fulfillment.
- Place purchasing orders in system and monitor status
- Prepare reports by extracting data from system
- Support procurement managers for projects
- Interacts with suppliers and internal stakeholders for order fulfillment
- Arrange meetings for internal stakeholder alignment.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• Multiple task handling skills,
• Effective communication skills ,
• Detail oriented and expertise in administrative processes and systems,
• Good learning ability to quick catch up new things,About Us
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees. For more information about Resideo, please visit www.resideo.com.