Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Delicious recipes, precise ingredients & a dollop of adventure, delivered to your door. We have invested into our technology, data capability and our product to ensure the customer is at the heart of what we do. Every aspect of our business is powered by our passion.
Whether it is innovation through our recipe development, building algorithms to optimise our recipe box journey or devising strategies to reduce plastic and food waste. All our teams play a part in our amazing growth in the UK!
Our DREAM? To be the most-loved way to eat dinner, and for every meal to leave the planet better off. Gousto is changing how people shop, cook and eat food at home. It's an incredibly exciting time to join our team! Junior Delivery Manager
We have an opportunity for a Junior Delivery Manager at Spalding to support both large scale projects and day-to-day continuous improvement initiatives across our supply chain.
The Junior Delivery Manager will support the development of Gousto's supply and operations landscape. Whilst this is a hand-on role within our factories, you will work across all functions on various projects providing analytical, business, and technical support related to achieving strategic business priorities, processes, and applications.
You are a leader of change with experience in delivering projects that have moved the needle on KPI's. An innovative, self starter who has a real bias for action and consistently asks "how can we" to help shape and improve our supply chain operations.
- Support, drive and challenge business functions across Gousto to deliver maximum operational value and best in class customer delivery experience.
- Understand Gousto's process end to end and how they are supported by technology.
- Provide key analytical data to track and measure operational efficiencies which are impacted by system implementations
- Gather, analyse, document business and/or functional requirements for various initiatives and numerous applications.
- Document user stories and work with business representatives, project managers and product owners to support in prioritisation.
- Drive and develop rollout/release plans for both new applications and upgrades to existing systems.
- Document test cases for application and user acceptance testing.
- Degree/Relevant experience within a project support/delivery/change management role
- Effective communication delivery - experience presenting findings and proposals
- Strong analytical experience with proven impact in role!
- Proactively identify and mitigate key risks on the projects you lead.
- Positive and proactive work ethos to lead projects in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity in a dynamic and changing environment
Nice to have:
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
- Whilst excel skills will be at least intermediate level, being familiar with SQL would be a real bonus
What's it like working at Gousto?
All of us are responsible for the success of Gousto. Our guiding values - dream, deliver and care - show our commitment to innovation, our ambition to hit goals at speed, and our deep respect for the people we work with.
Be confident in your curiosity: think big, aim high and respectfully stand up for what you believe in.
We look for effective answers that will have a real impact, take initiative to solve problems and have a healthy impatience for change.
We care about our colleagues, customers and suppliers - they are key to our success - and about where our food comes from, the quality of our ingredients and our impact on the environment.
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.