Purchasing administrator - £20,000 - £22,000 - Beeston - Free Parking - Health insurance - 31 days holiday!
Are you looking for a new and exciting career as a Purchasing Administrator?
We are delighted to be recruiting an Purchasing Administrator for a luxury retail brand based in NG9. Currently servicing 180 stockists in the UK and Europe along with recently signed distributors in Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
Exciting growth plans including launching a new range of outdoor products that will be sold via their own e-commerce and third party e-commerce sites such as Wayfair and John Lewis Online! As this is a relatively new office for the high end brand you will be working in a modern office with a passionate manager leading by example. With celebrity endorsement's these are products and a brand to be proud of!
Purchasing Administrator Responsibilities :
- Monitor Inventory Levels
- Prepare and send purchase orders to suppliers who ate based in the UK as well as Portugal, Italy and China
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details.
- Update internal departments of delivery dates.
- Resolve purchase order/Invoice Issues.
- Validating purchase order requests ensuring 100% accuracy
- Verification of invoices to purchase orders and factory buying costs.
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Navision and Microsoft Office is preferred but not essential.
If you have an excellent attention detail with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and you have experience as a purchasing administrator then click APPLY now or call 01509 269636 or email your up to date CV to [email protected]
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.