One of the most talked about Engineering businesses in the East of England, with a reputation for innovating at rapid speed, being heavily involved in Research & Development of their products has an opening for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team.
If you are an Electrical Design Engineer with a desire to work on interesting projects then you have come to the right advert. I would love to speak with people who have a degree in Electrical Engineering, with significant experience in electronics development for instrumentation.
- Good understanding of basic multidisciplinary engineering fundamentals and experience working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Hands-on experience with analog and digital design, board layout and qualification, programmable logic and control system development, especially for electromechanical devices.
- Medical device experience or experience in a regulated environment is a plus
- The ability to function well both independently and as part of an integrated team.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Experience with OrCAD, Mentor Graphics PADS, Mentor Graphics Expedition, Microsoft Office or equivalent programs is necessary
- Experience with stepper motor controls, LabVIEW and Minitab is a plus
You can be rest assured that this job is certainly going to engage your creative side and passion for Electrical Engineering, learning off other bright dynamic individuals, working with impressive technology on a number of different projects that will stretch your abilities and really challenge your engineering mind!
Outstanding offices & manufacturing facilities, a friendly supportive manager and you'll be joining a really exciting industry that's here to stay.
What do you think so far?
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, apply via the link and of course if you would like to have a chat with us regarding the position please feel free to call.