Are you an outstanding teaching assistant with experience working as a class TA in KS2? Are you motivated and passionate about the development of young people? Are you looking for a full time position? Are you qualified as Level 2 or Level 3?
If you find yourself answering the above questions "yes" then we want to hear from you!
Our client is a well respected popular primary school in Sheffield. They are looking to add a full time teaching assistant to their impressive school working with children within the KS2 department. The school have encouraged TA's without Level 2 or Level 3 qualifications that have experience working with children in a school setting on a long term basis. The role starts in September 2020 for the full school year.
- Free car parking on site
- Excellent transport links
- Outstanding on site facilities
- Supportive class teacher
- Refer a friend incentive (earn £300 in high street shopping vouchers)
- Support the student you are working with on a day to day basis
- Deliver schemes of work set by the classroom teacher
- Attend after school meetings
- Ensuring that the class room is a suitable place to learn ...
- Level 2 Minimum or long term experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Enhanced DBS on update service
- X2 Excellent references from the last 12 months
- Eligible to work in the UK
Don't want to miss out of the fantastic opportunity? Then apply today as we anticipate this position will be filled quickly.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
or call Lewi on 0114 274 3765 for more info on this position.