Reed Reading Education is business as usual.
As a country, we are currently going through what will likely be one of the most difficult and challenging times in our generation. Therefore, please be assured Reed Education are still continuing as normal and will continue to be recruiting for Teachers and Teaching Assistants to work with mainstream and SEN settings across Reading.
Although most schools are currently closed and will continue to be for the foreseeable future as it stands, some SEN schools are still open as normal to provide much needed care for the most vulnerable children and those of key workers.
Reading Education will now be remotely registering SEN Teaching Assistants for West Berkshire, we are keen to hear from you should you be looking for a new position ready for when the schools are to re-open as normal and continue their own recruitment.
I support schools in Reading who work with various special needs, including Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH), Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties (SEBD) Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Asperger Syndrome (AS), Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Physical Disabilities, Anxiety etc.
I am looking for:
- Graduates or well educated individuals.
- Good command of English and excellent communicational skills.
- Caring, passionate, enthusiastic and above all resilient people.
- Keen to work with and progress in working with children with special needs and learning disabilities.
- Experience of the above special needs either in a professional or personal capacity.
- Availability to work full time, 5 days per week from 8:30am to 3:30pm.
- Experience of working with young people from a care/social care/youth worker or teaching background.
(All or at least some of the above are essential to be considered for application)
What you can expect from REED Education:
- Competitive market rates of pay.
- An experienced and knowledgeable consultant recruiting in the Education sector for several years.
- Help, support and guidance on how to develop and progress in special educational needs whilst you are looking and when you have started your new position.
- REED Rewards: Reed offers various benefits including our REED Discount Club which offers money off in 100’s of high street shops and supermarkets.
- Plenty of job opportunities (dependant on your experience and availability.
To be ready to start work in the future, please contact Dan Brown at Reed Education Reading to discuss further and arrange for a remote registration.
Reading, England, RG1, United Kingdom