REQ ID: 49009
JOB TITLE: DAG Model Production Supervisor
SALARY: £40,000 - £49,000
POSTING END DATE: 28/07/2020
Dreaming for tomorrow is about more than ideas and ambitions. We’re already building the next generation of vehicles, using repurposed and brand-new technology and techniques. We’re doing more than dream, we’re creating the future of mobility and automotive for years to come.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Digital Assets Group (DAG) forms part of the Brand Operations area within the JLR Customer Experience Commercial function. It is the centre of excellence for the creation of external customer facing CGI assets and digital media, operating on-site at JLR UK.
You will work as part of the Digital Assets Model Production team to generate high quality fully configurable 3D visualisation models, representative of JLR products to support a variety of internal and external customer facing CGI content creation use cases, all produced and compliant with Digital Assets technical processes and standards. The primary focus is successful delivery of modelled content to cater for Commercial, Marketing Sales and Services and cross-functional customer facing use cases.
Key features of role:
• Team and project supervision
• Assessment of build inputs to determine project start readiness.
• Quality control according to Digital Assets Standards.
• Creation and utilisation of tools and documents to facilitate all aspects of role.
• Status reporting, risk and issue tracking.
• Model delivery.
• Maintain and adapt internal processes to improve efficiency and quality of models delivered by the department.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
To be successful in the role you will need to be results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver high-quality models in a complex and highly demanding environment. You will be effective in a team environment, actively able to develop and support team members and lead cross-functional collaborations.
Technical requirements include:
• Experience managing / supervising a team of production personnel.
• Expert in CGI data preparation and modelling software (Autodesk Maya) and processes.
• Expert in data / file management, structuring and configuration.
• Experience in working to defined processes and technical standards (pipeline).
• Knowledge of MS Office – Excel in particular.
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
JLR considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation list. Therefore, JLR will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
Coventry, England, West Midlands, CV1, United Kingdom