We are looking to appoint a confident and dynamic Cover Supervisor to join our school.Salary:
Bucks Pay Range: R3-16 (£21,807 FTE - actual salary £18,492)Hours:
37 hours per week, term time only plus 1 weekStart date:
As soon as possibleAbout us
As a school we are creative in our curriculum and we treat each child as an individual; because of this, learning and progress is at the centre of everything we do. We work towards making the selective system irrelevant. We have 870 students, with a growing 6th form and just fewer than 100 staff at the school.
For more information, please visit our websiteAbout the roleSpecific duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver cover lessons that have been planned and left by members of staff
- Liaise with staff and HOD's to ensure that cover is of the right quality and quantity.
- Monitor behaviour both positive and negative and report on the appropriate systems and staff.
- Contribute to whole school evaluation and development.
- Complete the daily detention returns and communication.
- Complete the weekly House points tables and communicate to all parties.
- Assist in the running of whole school events.
- Ensure a safe environment around the school.
- Carry out administrative duties when not needed for cover.
- To carry out reasonable requests as directed by the Headteacher.
Please see the
attached for full details.About you
We are looking for someone who is passionate about working with children and has the confidence to deliver lessons in an engaging way to motivate our students during a teacher's absence.
If you believe you have the required skills, as well as excellent communication skills, and believe that student learning should always come first, then we would like to hear from you.Other information
For further information about the school, the role and application details, please visit the school website . The vacancy section can be found under Contact Us.
Due to Covid-19 interviews may be conducted via TEAMS, Zoom, and phone or at school adhering to social distancing. Any related and relevant documentation will need to be scanned and emailed to the school prior to interview.
Please send your completed application form to [email protected] Closing date for applications:
Thursday 1 st October 2020 at 12noonInterviews:
Will take place the following weekOur school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.