Technology Partnerships Executive:Who are we?
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world's largest brands. We pride ourselves on the loud drumbeat of innovation that sounds through the company. It drives the way we help solve clients' problems, the way we build teams and product as well as the way through which we train and develop our people. We strive to create an environment that fosters collaboration, celebrates creativity and encourages our employees to champion superior work and for us to develop superior working livesAbout the Technology Partnerships Team
iProspect's Technology Partnerships (TP) team works with advertisers to ensure they are able to access and utilize leading advertising technology. To date, most of the work the team undertake revolves around the Google Marketing Platform, owning iProspect's GMP Sales Partnership programme.
The GMP Sales Partnership programme is a certification status from Google that enables partners to resell licenses to GMP Products including Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360 and Display & Video 360. iProspect were invited by Google onto the program in 2017 after successfully completing a rigorous application process that looked to establish that:
- iProspect are leaders in the market with regards to the GMP Technology Stack
- That iProspect could adopt ways of working that are flexible, fluid and responsive
- That iProspect could add bring a layer of value adding strategic support and services to clients
The partnership kicked off in 2017 and the Technology Partnerships team has matured into a very profitable business unit. iProspect's TP Team provide consultancy, training and support on the various platforms and have a broad range of clients including a number of large Global brands.About the Technology Partnerships Executive Role
iProspect is on the hunt for a Technology Partnerships Executive. As the Technology Partnerships Operations Executive, you will ensure the team is setup to deliver operational excellence. You will oversee end-to-end finance control as well as robust process creation & documentation and building operational relationships.
You will be in constant collaboration with various internal departments, and will be responsible for resolving queries with both clients and suppliers.
This new role is crucial to maintaining the rapid growth that we have seen on our Technology Partnerships team.Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for timely and accurate billing of Technology Partnerships clients
- Working with internal Payable team to ensure that Suppliers are paid, with invoices allocated to the correct financial bookings
- Maintain monthly, quarterly and annual forecast and income actualization
- Keep track of client's unbilled, aged debt and credit coverage. Work with relevant teams to ensure that we are in a healthy financial position and are not at risk
- Building strong processes on all responsibilities, ensuring these are documented and maintained
- Prepare & provide essential materials (invoices, reports and other management information) to senior stakeholders and auditors
BUT... WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Experience within a financial process management role preferred
- Experience within the media or digital industry helps, but is not essential
- Understanding of financial processes and their impact on the wider business
- Highly numerate and comfortable manipulating data sets
- Commitment to deliver first class work every time, and never leave a quality issue unchecked
- Exceptional diligence and attention to detail
- Excellent planning, analytical and organisational skills alongside high attention to detail
- Proactive with strong problem solving skills
- Highly ambitious individual with proven examples of success and target achievement in previous roles
- Strong team working and communication skills.
We are committed to creating a great place to work, so you'll also get the little perks such as free toast in the morning, team days out, kitchen's with free fruit, teas and coffee, 2 extra days' holiday to get involved with charity work and you always get another day off for your birthday! But most importantly you'll be part of a fun and collaborative team culture, and you will work in an environment where you are supported, pushed and developed!Inclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community's race and gender equality campaigns. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles - we can't promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with your TA Partner.Location:
Full timeContract Type: